Raising Honeybees in the Suburbs

After taking a few entomology classes at the University of Minnesota. I discovered with fascination the world of insects, especially honey bees. It will be my seventh year as a beekeeper and I am sure a new adventure as well.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beekeeping Class in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Happy New Year to All!
I am sorry that I have neglected my blog for too long...5 months! I don't know where time went. However I am back and ready to continue my updates for the coming season 2014.

I would like to tell you that I will be teaching a beekeeping class, starting January 22, 2014!

               The Eden Prairie Community Education is offering the class: 


            Backyard Beekeeping I
            From January 22 to March 5, 2014 (total 7 classes)
            Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm
            Cost: $89.00

To Register go on their website: https://edenprairie.thatscommunityed.com
Look for Adult Enrichment then Hobbies, and find the class
You can always call if you have any questions @ 952-975-6940

That's the buzz in Eden Prairie! Join the first backyard beekeeping class ever in Eden Prairie! It is an introduction to keeping honeybees by learning the basic skills: The history, honey bee society and biology, hive products, honey bee health, rules and regulations, starting your own colony, colony management and more! I hope you can join me in this new adventure. I look forward to see you in class :)








No comments:

Post a Comment