Raising Honeybees in the Suburbs

After taking a few entomology classes at the University of Minnesota. I discovered with fascination the world of insects, especially honey bees. It will be my seventh year as a beekeeper and I am sure a new adventure as well.

Friday, May 09, 2014

Beekeeping Class in Eden Prairie

The classroom looked like this one!
Thank you to all who came to the beekeeping class: Exploring Beekeeping. I know the chairs and tables were a bit small and not that comfortable, you were very patient sitting there for 2 hours.

I hope you learned a few things, it is difficult to cover the whole topic of beekeeping in such short amount of time but I hope that I piqued your interest.

Big thank you to Michael who manned the presentation remote control, you were very helpful :)






The next class will be in the fall, probably starting in October 2014. There will be 7, 2h-hour classes, each week will be a different topic of interest. It will be given at a school in Eden Prairie. I will keep you posted.

Enjoy spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment