Raising Honeybees in the Suburbs

After taking a few entomology classes at the University of Minnesota. I discovered with fascination the world of insects, especially honey bees. It will be my seventh year as a beekeeper and I am sure a new adventure as well.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Honey Bees are Delayed!!!


The honey bees arrival to Minnesota has been delayed! The truck in California has been loaded 24 hours later than previously thought.

Therefore the arrival has been reschedule for Thursday, April 22. My supplier talked to the truck driver yesterday, and the "delivery" should be just fine!" I think that I'll keep my fingers crossed for a while. I hope the journey will be a non eventful one... we never know.







After all it is a long 30 hour- non-stop trip
from California to Minnesota, or about 1925 miles! A lot can happen. But I am confident that I will see the little ones pretty soon. I guess they are worth waiting for. Don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment